页面

私の歌

**


♥♥

2011年4月25日星期一

April ·· Final Sprint ··



Alot of photo for this posts
Our group last assignment for second semester

 History OF Art & Design 2 
costume design


We chose to use the Wedding cake as our theme


heheh..this 2 big strawberry is sewing by me
like it..love It

This is the bride's veil


 Cream …

Atually I can sew something
I like to DIY too…^^

 
Our wedding cake is almost complete


Time for fun ^^
 Nicole @ I-Lyn ready to dress up


 I'm doing the make up and hairstyle


Our model..charming bride ^^
After finished foundation..I started to transfiguration 
I'm try to put more colour make her looks DADA feel 



I-Lyn.. Bridegroom
She disguise as a man 
I feel she really cute after take the wig
^^


Shooting Time
 sweet couple ><~

 LOVE ~


 Actually we done all this shooting at night
the lighting is not enouhgt

So we use the car lights as our solution
^^



 Gek responsible for doing Camera man ^^

 Group photo……^^




 THE NEXT DAY 

 ……

 During our presentation……


GEK..ME..NICOLE..I-LYN..QI WEI


 ^^

 Our wedding cake costume =P

 



I will remember the happy moment 
when we are together

Love you guys^^


没有评论:

: