页面

私の歌

**


♥♥

2010年6月22日星期二

♥ + = =''


2010 06 19

happy day with my family..
tat day is my Mass communication presentation day

i'm very nervous on tat time
till forgot wat i say..
hahah..

after tat I go out with my beloved sister n brother..








pretty sis n me..
haha..



we having our lunch ..
quite good...









butter toast...like it...

haha..fell very satisfied..



2010 06 20
 play badminton with my dear
after finish my work
I have a happy day with u...
after tat we ate BAT KUT TEH


2010 06 21
today is my second presentation
Inroduction to Public relation (Media richness theory)

actually today i'm not feeling well
absent my morning n afternoon class
headache 
pain  ing...
omg ..sick again...



too many medicine = =''
same problems with  before...
i think i better go to bed now..
 good nite..^^

p/s: FIFA 2010... Portugal 7 Vs 0...excited^^

没有评论:

: