页面

私の歌

**


♥♥

2010年3月14日星期日

Restoration



Has any matter ??
I knew that I was wrong 

 I should not like this!!

 Should not be like this stupid 
 Should not be like this weak 

 Several days ago 
I really Discrimination
really not clear  
why many woman
Does not know the sense of honor  
Likes casually 
A**  F**** in FB ?

Reject  many times 
also wants add again??
alamak... please la..
 
Thinks really laughably 
 
and
SOME WOMAN
likes to send private message too

Not any relations 
May call others BF " DEAR "
 
Disgusting n vomit
 
 
maybe
I was too perhaps excited 
 Possibly is my idea has the problems
  This is my feeling 
 
but
In world really has such person 
 
..无言..无奈..无解..

sorry ..my mum
sorry ....my dad
sorry... my dear
sorry..... my sis

Yesterday..
I is really unhappy 
 
Because of mine emotionalism 
Because of mine temperament 
Because of mine mistake 
 
SORRY!!
I LOVE U ALLss..

 but now..
Crossed this second 
 
I restored
I am happy
later..tomorrow..n tomorrow..

 

没有评论:

: